Reduce costs and handling times when exporting your goods
A bonded warehouse for export goods is a bonded warehouse for the consolidation of goods prior to clearance.
If some of your customers are located in countries outside the European Union, you will already know that a large part of your resources go into transport and customs clearance.
Normally, when exporting products, the goods must pass through customs before leaving the country, lengthening delivery times.
In the Export Bonded Warehouse of Grupo Marítima Sureste you will be able to reduce the stops that your goods have to make from the moment they leave your facilities to your client’s door.
Export without going through customs: shorter delivery times, fewer intermediaries, lower costs.
What is an Export Bonded Warehouse in International Logistics?
An Export Bonded Warehouse (LAME for its Spanish acronym) is a facility authorised by the Customs and Excise Department of the Spanish Tax Agency to store goods prior to their export and from which the export customs clearance can be carried out without having to move the goods to the customs offices.
This space allows us to carry out export clearance with greater agility and flexibility, directly in our facilities, to third countries, the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, by means of partial receptions and groupings, all without the need to move the goods to the customs area, reducing unnecessary costs.
Table of contents
Logistics services for export
Thanks to a logistics company that has facilities with this authorisation, you will be able to save resources and time. Centralising the logistics tasks of transhipment and palletisation in a LAME facilitates the possibility of dispatching goods without having to go through customs.
Receiving goods at our facilities from various origins in the country, grouping them together and clearing them through customs before international transport, all in the same place.
Advantages of our Export Bonded Warehouse
Having the services of a logistics operator that has an Authorised Location for Export Goods offers you the following advantages:
- Export your goods directly from our Export Bonded Warehouse without going through customs. You will be able to export goods directly from our facilities without having to take your goods to customs before sending them to other countries.
- Cut export costs. By not having to move the cargo to customs before exporting it, you will reduce costs and operating times.
- Consolidation of goods before exporting. We can receive and group your products from different parts of the peninsula in our warehouses before clearing customs and sending them to the destination country.
- Very useful for triangular sales and to be able to export without VAT.
- Thanks to our in-house team of Customs Brokers, we guarantee flexibility and agility in all customs formalities.
In addition, we can complete the service by carrying out the transport of international goods ourselves, whether by road, sea, rail or air.
Differences between a bonded warehouse for export goods and other bonded warehouses
The main and major difference between an Export Bonded Warehouse and other bonded warehouses is that all the latter are intended for the storage of goods coming from other countries, with the aim of delaying the clearance of the goods, the payment of taxes and the payment of customs duties.
On the other hand, the Export Bonded Warehouse is intended to be used mainly for the grouping of goods destined for export, with customs brokers being able to carry out their clearance work directly from these facilities.
If you would like to get a quick quote for your next export operation, all you have to do is talk to one of our agents.