Request a quote for any of our logistics services.
We only need to know in detail what kind of operation you need to carry out.
We will contact you as soon as possible.
On the subject of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 and the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, we inform you that your data will be processed by:
|Data controller||MARÍTIMA SURESTE SHIPPING, SLU||Ctra. Lobosillo, s/n 30332 – El Estrecho de Fuente Álamo (Murcia) – SPAIN|
Telf. (+34) 968 15 97 98
|Purpose||Provision of the service requested from the contact form. Punctual sending of commercial information.||Data is retained for the duration of the business relationship. No profiling. No automated decisions are taken.|
|Recipients||MARÍTIMA SURESTE SHIPPING, SLU|
MARÍTIMA SURESTE SPAIN, SLU
TRANSPORTES GAYPEMAR, SLU
|There are no international exchanges of data.|
|Rights||You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation of processing, opposition, portability and oblivion.||Form to exercise your rights. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Body to which you can complain to: www.AEPD.es|
|Source||The interested party.||Contact form.|
Necessary information to be able to provide a quote
In case of requesting a quote for goods transport, whether by land, sea or air, we will need to know:
- Origin: postal code of the place of loading.
- Destination: postal code of the delivery place.
- Date: when does the transport have to take place?
- Information about the goods: type, volume and weight of the goods.
For warehousing and global logistics services, we need to know:
- Typology: What kind of goods? Oversized, food, hygiene, pharmaceutical products, dangerous or chemical products.
- Turnover: number of entries, exits and expected time in average stay in the warehouse.
- Volume and quantity.
For exports and imports, we also need to know:
- Company tax information, EORI number and export registration number.
- Tax details of the exporting or importing company from which you are buying or selling the goods.
- Export/import licence.
- HS Code: goods customs Tariff Number.